Monday, June 9, 2008

omg. rest during finals week.

so its about 4 am, my energy drink has worn off, and i've been studying econ forever, learning nothing. my final is in about 7 hours. ***(btw, i know nothing and i have 2 finals today back-to-back today. tomorrow i have 2 more back-to-back finals which means i have one of the CRAPPIEST finals schedules possible. yay.)

10 minutes ago, i felt like crap: hopeless and weary. and you know when you're really tired or weary, you need to talk to someone to motivate and comfort you right? well i really wanted to talk to someone but seeing as how everyone is a) sleeping or b)too busy studying, i felt out of luck.

i decided to start asking God for strength and comfort cause i'm pretty beat. these past 2 weeks have been really bad on my health and even my friends are starting to notice the army of white hairs owning my head. after i started praying (and singing), it strengthened me so much, and now i feel great and optimistic about my finals. :-) i promise. no drugs were involved.

"Come near to God, and he will come near to you!" James 4:8

No comments: