Saturday, October 24, 2009

Psalms

Lord give these hands rest instead of the work they seek
take away the hammer and nail
place them in the in yours

When the great day comes, I don't want to relent nor hesitate
I want to abandon all
I want to run to your arms as a love sick son

Let my soul not be fooled nor cultured
but may i always remember my true home,
amongst your colonnade and warmth

I was made to come back to you, we are close
I am yours, closer still.

I am your fragile jewel! A fine pearl upon your throne!
your precious thing. a rose in the hands of an almighty savior God
A sweet fragrance to a king

there is life in the desert though it is dry
your voice echoes through its valleys
A sweeping bloom of lavender cover its surface,
the bride is renewed. the garden - restored.



1 comment:

Clara Hutzler said...

oh wait... which psalms is this? its beautiful.